So, I was at lunch with a friend and his sister after seeing ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’, catching up on stuff and talk turned to the new series of Doctor Who - our expectations, Peter Capaldi, Jenna possibly leaving, the Matt Smith era - and his sister suddenly raises an interesting point.
"Isn’t the Matt Smith era kind of similar to Twilight?"
This caused both my friend and I to pause, and look at each other with a similar expression of puzzlement.
"Yeah - I mean the storyline is very similar," she continued "The main female character has to choose between two men from different races, makes her choice and has baby. Baby grows up abnormally fast, and ends up marrying the other man."
Despite how this theory glosses over some of the plot, it still kind of stunned me as I realisation slowly dawned on me.
I had watched a sci-fi variant of Twilight.
Wow the judgement these days. Everyone is their own person. Just let them be and mind your own business.
ur right judgement these days is the worst :(((((((((((
Burn that bitch
what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
what if obama stopped exterminating the middle eastern population with drones
what if obama lowered my gotdamn tuition
What if everyone gets educated and stops acting like the President can make decisions for the country by themselves
what do you call this color gradient?
black to the fuchsia
oh my god
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have enough time to get to your class before
the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with your needs in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.